Managed Software Licencing RenewalLast Updated: 03/05/2023
Shout Web Solutions Ltd (hereinafter referred to as “Parent”) AND you (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”)
entered into a Customer Master Agreement effective from 26th October 2023 of which this “Managed Software Licencing Renewal” is a part.
WHEREAS Parent provides an managed renewal service to ensure all licenced software is renewed ontime and before their expiration date.
WHEREAS the Customer wishes the Parent to Manage the Renewal of premium plugins on behalf of the Customer.
NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the mutual promises, benefits and covenants contained herein and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt, adequacy and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Parent and the Customer, intending to be legally bound, hereby agree as follows:
(1) The qualify, the Customer must create or have an Active Direct Debit Profile with the Parent.
(2) Payment via Direct Debit will be scheduled once the licence has been successfully renewed.
(3) Cancellation of your Direct Debit profile may result in the licence not being renewed.
(4) If the Customer do not wish to renew the managed plugin, the Customer must notify the Parent no later than 14 days before the scheduled renewal date. (Some providers may opt to take this early)
(5) The Parent reserves the righ to withdraw from this agreement at anytime.